- Theoretical aspects of the spectra prediction and simulattion;
- Review of the system functionality;
- Download of predicted line lists represented by the system;
- Simulation of high- or low-resolution spectrum for various physical conditions (temperature, pressure, path length) and simulation parameters (intensity cutoff, contour shape, wing length, resolution, etc);
- Graphical and numerical representation of the results of spectrum simulation;
- Download simulation results on user's computer;
- Store simulation results in user's archive on the server.
Users of the TheoReTS Information System agree to reference it in scientific publications, presentations and communications if the system is useful for their investigations.
The registration in the system is free. Just click the button "New user" in the user login form and fill in the requested fields.
- Conception of the system , line lists with mixed “ab initio / effective” model : Vladimir Tyuterev (URCA);
- Models of Potential Energy Surfaces (PES) and Dipole Moment Surfaces (DMS) used for spectra prediction: Andrei Nikitin (TSU,IAO);
- Variational calculations, predicted lists of spectral lines: Michael Rey (URCA);
- System design, functionality, bugs: Yury Babikov (TSU,IAO).
Other sites of the portal on molecular spectroscopyNote. If you are reigstered in Hitran on the Web Information system you can use it's username and password to log in TheoReTS.
15 February 2016The 24th International Conference on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy will be held on August 30th - September 3rd 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
8 February 2016The ASA-HITRAN 2016 Congress will be held at the University of Reims in France August 24-26, 2016. The event will focus on atmospheric spectroscopy and its applications in Aeronomy, Planetary Science, Database Management Systems, and more.
20 December 2015The "Titan Aeronomy & Climate" workshop ( including spectroscopy session) will be held on June 27-29 2016 in Reims, France
25 May 2015The Program of the HighRus-2015 symposium is now available
15 January 2015Сall for nominations: Benedict Spectroscopy Award